Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Big October Update

The Matthew Ward concert was amazing. It was the most moving concert that I have ever attended. Lives were changed and people were blessed. I am so proud to have had Matthew be the first concert that I have promoted on my own. Matt is a true man of God. I am a better person for knowing him.
My good friend Sam Scales was the opener for Matthew Ward. She was pumped up to be in Indiana. Her new CD, Eyes On the Road made its debut in Mooresville IN that night.
The CCRPS is growing everyday. We are over 300 members now. I have a few plans up my sleeve for future events.
May 5th of 2012 is going to be a big day! I am putting together the 3rd ever Pethaed convention. I am calling it PC3 Indy! Celebrating 40 years of Petra! It’s the first real Petra fan convention to be held in a hotel. We will have Petra fans from all over coming to Indy to share stories and memorabilia. My good friends Sue Dempster and Ron Braun are helping me put this all together. The voice of Petra, John Schlitt will be headlining with a concert that evening! I will be asking past members of Petra to attend. I have no clue if any of them will show up or not, but it won’t hurt to ask them.
I will have more details for you as we get closer to PC3.
PC3 is going to be held at the Wingate Hotel on the west side of Indy. The Wingate is going to have special rates for PC3 goers. I will be announcing the ticket prices soon for the event soon. Keep checking back here or on the CCRPS page for PC3 updates.
Classic Christian Rock Preservation Society; Help Keep Classic Rock Alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment